Light Void – White Minimal Icons (Pro Version)
Light Void (pro version) is a simple, clean, minimal, flat icons, matching wallpapers, and widgets for clocks, battery and weather.
Icon centers are transparent creating a window to the background behind them. The hollow icon center changes with whatever is behind it making the entire display blend together very well. Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn’t support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
• 3,700+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition white icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• The middle sections of the flat white icons are transparent letting each show off your wallpaper
• Contains over 3,700 different clean, flat and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request icons via “Request” tab
• Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Added 90 Icons
Updated Icon Appfilter